There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
1) First Kalma Tayyab: Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah
none worthy of worship except Allah. Muhammad is Messenger of ALLAH.
2) Kalma Shaadat: Ashahado An Laa ilaaha illal Laho Wahdahoo Laa Shareeka Lahoo Wa Ash Hado Anna Mohammadan Abdo Hoo Wa Rasoolohoo.
I testify that no partner for Him. And I testify that certainly Muhammad is His worshipper and His Messenger.
3) Kalma Tamjeed: Subhanallahe Wal Hamdulillahe Wa Laa ilaha illal Laho Wallahooakbar. Wala Haola Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.
Glory for Allah. And all praises for Allah. And there is none worthy of worship except Allah. And Allah is the Greatest. And there is no power and no strength except from Allah, the Most High, the Most Great.
4) Kalma Tauheed: Laa ilaha illal Lahoo Wahdahoo Laa Shareekalahoo Lahul Mulko Walahul Hamdo Yuhee Wa Yumeeto Wa Hoa Haiy Yul La Yamooto Abadan Abada Zul Jalali Wal ikraam Beyadihil Khair. Wa hoa Ala Kulli Shai In Qadeer.
There is none worthy of worship except Allah. He is only One. There is no partners for Him. For Him is the Kingdom. And for Him is the Praise. He gives life and accuses death. And He is Alive. He will not die, never, ever. Possessor of Majesty and Reverence. In His hand is the goodness. And He is the goodness. And He is on everything powerful.
5) Kalma Astaghfar: Astaghfirullah Rabbi Min Kullay Zambin Aznabtuho Amadan Ao Khat An Sirran Ao Alaniatan Wa Atoobo ilaihe Minaz Zambil Lazee Aalamo Wa Minaz Zambil Lazee La Aalamo innaka Anta Allamul Ghuyoobi Wa Sattaarul Oyobi Wa Ghaffaruz Zunoobi Wala Haola Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.
I seek forgiveness from Allah, my Lord, from every sin I committed knowingly or unknowingly, secretly or openly, and I turn towards Him from the sin that I know and from the sin that I do not know. Certainly You, You are the knower of the hidden things and the Concealer of the mistakes and the Forgiver of the sins. And there is no power and no strength except from Allah, the Most High, the Most Great.
6) Kalma Radde Kufr: Allah Humma inni Aaoozubika Min An Oshrika Beka Shai Aown Wa Anaa Aalamo Behi Wa Astaghfiroka Lima laa Aalamo Behi Tubtu Anho Wa Tabarrato Minal Kufri Washshirki Wal Kizbi Wal Jheebati Wal Bidaati Wan Nameemati Wal Fawahishi Wal Bohtani Wal Maasi Kulliha Wa Aslamtoo Wa Aamantoo Wa Aqoolo Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah
O Allah! Certainly I seek protection with You from, that I associate partner with You anything and I know it. And I seek forgiveness from You for that I do not know it. I repended from it and I made myself free from disbelief and polytheism and the falsehood and the back-biting and the innovation and the tell-tales and the bad deeds and the blame and the disobedience, all of them. And I submit and I say there is none worthy of worship except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of ALLAH.